By using this Service and Website, You agree to the following policies, terms and conditions.
One Day Doors & Closets® authorized dealers are independently owned licensees of One Day Enterprises, LLC. One Day Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for dealer performance.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to One Day Enterprises, LLC., 3387 Industrial Ave. Rocklin, Ca 95765
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website and/or the Mobile App.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to One Day Doors and Closets, accessible from https://onedaydoorsandclosets.com/
· You or Customer means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we do NOT collect any sensitive personally identifiable information about you unless you specifically give it to us, in which case we will hold that information in confidence and never sell it to third parties. We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
· Uploaded image files on the Website
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies, Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Functionality Cookies, Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, sales, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
· With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold One Day, its affiliates, its Third-Party Licensors and third-party service providers, and its and their respective directors, officers, employees, licensors, service providers and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements, arising out of or in connection with the Service. You agree that the Service is not required to purchase products from Us or Affiliates, and therefore, no real damages shall be argued or given.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Purchases Though Our Dealer or Customer Network
We typically do not sell product or services to the public, but through Our Affiliates, or Dealers. If You purchase product through any of Our Affiliates, Customers or third parties offering Our Products or Services, You acknowledge that Dealer is independently owned and operated and may be required to be licensed by a responsible governmental agency. Customer represents and warrants that it has engaged in due diligence to determine if Dealer is licensed prior to entering into this agreement.
Waiver of Claims and Limitation of Liability. If You purchase Products or Services from Our Affiliates, who may or not be listed on this Service, You acknowledge and agree that Dealer may have agreements with material suppliers, including One Day Enterprises, LLC. Customer acknowledges and agrees that any agreements that Dealer may have with One Day Enterprises, LLC, are separate and distinct and Customer is not a party or beneficiary to those agreements. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer agrees to waive any and all claims against One Day Enterprises, LLC that arise from or relate to any purchase or contract between You and Dealer. In any event, One Day Enterprises, LLC’s liability shall be limited solely to the replacement of the product (excluding any installation fees for labor or shipping) or general money damages in an amount not to exceed the cost of the product paid by Dealer (excluding any installation fees for labor or shipping and/or handling), as elected by One Day Enterprises, LLC. This limitation shall be the extent of One Day Enterprises, LLC’s liability in the event of any alleged claims by Customer, except for remedies provided under any Limited Product Warranty by One Day Enterprises, LLC directly to Customer. This limitation applies to all other claims of negligence or breach of contract or breach of warranty against One Day Enterprises, LLC, regardless of the forum in which any legal or equitable action may be brought against One Day Enterprises, LLC, and shall constitute Customer's sole and exclusive remedy against One Day Enterprises, LLC. Under no circumstances shall One Day Enterprises, LLC be liable for any loss of profits or for special, consequential, or exemplary damages, even if One Day Enterprises, LLC has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
Customer agrees to submit any claim against One Day Enterprises, LLC to binding arbitration in Placer County, California under California law, with each party bearing their own fees and costs.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Some product sold by Company may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65warnings.ca.gov
· By mail: 3387 Industrial Ave, Rocklin, CA 95765
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 15, 2022